Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: PICTURES PLEASE!!

  1. #1
    fly-away
    Guest fly-away's Avatar

    Post

    Does any EXTREMELY nice person have pictures of Today Girls (mattel only please) with Red or light brown hair? Eye color doesn't really matter. I just need something to drool over and maybe someday I will FINALLY decide which one I want! [img]wink.gif[/img] Well, TIA!

    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Hannah

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The today doll with light brown hair that I have is #23. She is the one in the RFF outfit.

    Copyofparty004

    In my signature she is the one named Zoey.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have some pictures of my FRIEND'S doll, Anna in my albums. Some with her in them include Kit and Friends, Penny (only in 2 pictures dressed as Ben), the new girl, A Day Outside, Back to School, and Let us Dance.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, you are tempting me so much. I want Harper! (Of course I don't have any pictures yet.)

    Does 21 count? I have some pictures of her. She has light blondish-red-brown hair (it's called Honey Blond I think in the catalogue.)

    If you want pictures of her I'll post again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •